How to make a signaling pathway in a simple way
A signaling pathway is a series of enzymatic reaction pathways that can exert extracellular molecular signals through the cell membrane to afferent cells. The cell signal pathway map is the most common and most commonly used in scientific research. How to draw a signal path map suitable for our own research projects? Try the pathway builder tool software.
This software is easy to learn, even a zero-based classmate can make a beautiful signal path.
1. First, open the Pathway Builder Tool 2.0, which comes with the basic elements that molecular biology uses, such as different cells, organelles, molecules, and even arrows.
2. Open a canvas and add the basic skeleton of the cell membrane, organelles, etc. in the signal pathways.
3. By selecting the desired protein molecule, Pathway Builder Tool 2.0 offers a wide range of options, such as receptor models, molecular models, chemical structure models, etc., which can be plotted according to actual needs.
4. In the path diagram, the connecting line with arrow, the dotted line or the “T” line is generally used. We can select the connecting line and add it to the corresponding position.
5. Enter the appropriate name based on the protein molecule involved.
6. You can also change the background border and other related information in the Background.
7. At the same time, this software comes with many templates for classic paths, such as JAK/STAT, NF-KB, TNF pathway templates, which can be modified directly, which is very convenient.
8. The software comes with commonly used anatomical maps of the human muscle system, circulatory system, nervous system, and other organ models and cell types, which are also very useful for clinical research.