As our company is growing, we are building great teams and are looking for exceptional professionals to join us. You will be working in our Research department contributing to the discovery and development of revolutionary bispecific antibody therapeutics. Joining Merus means joining our pursuit to develop advanced therapies that address unmet needs in cancer treatment.
As a Research project coordinator, your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Assisting in maintaining and monitoring project schedules, budgets and expenditures;
- Monitoring the adequate documentation of projects, including plans and reports together with the project managers/leaders;
- Organizing and attending meetings with key stakeholders (internal and external);
- Supporting to document meeting outcomes and tracking actions;
- Creating purchase orders and reviewing invoices with key stakeholders for the Research Department;
- Assisting with the drafting of legal documents, e.g. confidentiality and master service agreements, statements of work.
In this role, you will be working for both early and late discovery research teams.
We offer a competitive salary and flexible working hours. Our talented international team works in an inspiring area of Utrecht (Utrecht Science Park) in a brand new state-of-the-art facility. We also offer an excellent pension scheme, company bonus, and 30 days’ annual holiday based on a full-time position. We care about team spirit and organize several company events each year.
Working at Merus provides you with opportunities to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success. You will have the chance to make an impact within the oncology field by helping to develop bispecific antibody therapies (Biclonics®) to fight cancer. Merus’ headquarters are located in the Netherlands, but we also have offices in the US and many collaborations around the world. As of 2016 we are listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange and over the last 10 years we have taken several candidate drugs into clinical trials.
When hiring new employees, we look for people who will fit in well with the collaborative, rigorous, and entrepreneurial spirit of our company – a spirit that drives us to develop advanced therapies that address unmet needs in cancer treatment.
- Advanced (e.g. Masters) degree or equivalent education / degree in biomedical science;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a PMO with internal and external stakeholders, preferably in a Drug Discovery environment;
- You master the English and Dutch language, both oral and written;
- Extensive experience with MS Office (in particular Outlook, Excel, and preferably SharePoint);
- You are a born organizer and thrive when given the opportunity to help others;
- Excellent oral, interpersonal, and written communication skills;
- You communicate well and have good organizational sensitivity;
- Optional: experience creating purchase orders and processing invoices.
Apply directly or for more information about the application procedure, please contact Merus Recruitment via telephone number +31(0)30 – 253 8800. Please send in your application by April 12, 2019 at the latest.
Apply here: https://express.candarine.com/campaign/url/forward/9f0bb61863d8